Welcome to our blog! Our blog title comes from the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off if you didn't pick up on it. I hope to post pictures really soon. This is a crazy week before Christmas so be patient with me... Have a wonderful Christmas!
I'm so glad you started a blog, Em! Can't wait to see Calvin in person next month... and you and Bryon too, of course. I love the cool Christmas paper you did in your background. I've got to figure out how to do stuff like that. Merry Xmas. Love, Aunt Susan
I'm so glad you started a blog, Em! Can't wait to see Calvin in person next month... and you and Bryon too, of course. I love the cool Christmas paper you did in your background. I've got to figure out how to do stuff like that. Merry Xmas. Love, Aunt Susan
ReplyDeleteI just learned from Katie's sister-in-law. In the upper left hand corner is a website that has free backgrounds.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures remind me of you and your sister. Good Times
ReplyDelete