Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I can't believe he is 5 months!

I thought being with Calvin all day every day would make time go by more slowly but that doesn't seem to be the case. My newborn isn't such a newborn any more. He is weighing in at close to 19 pounds! ( No wonder why my back hurts all the time!) Calvin is eating rice cereal in his high chair, squirming around on the floor, trying so hard to roll over from his back to his belly, and "talking" up a storm! Calvin loves being in his stroller which is nice since my New Year's resolution was to walk a few days a week. He even falls asleep in it without a fuss!
It is amazing watching him soak up the world around him. I can't wait to see what he accomplishes in the next few months.
Some things we learned about Calvin the past 5 months: (pictures shown in video)
Calvin loves:
* just being in his diaper
* "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas
* watching football and baseball
* his hands! (a great source of entertainment)
* his food! As you can see he never misses a meal :)
* smiling and laughing at his crazy parents

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, I can't believe how big he is already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo montage is too cute!!! I cant believe that he is 5 months already either! & good thing he likes sports haha otherwise he would never fit in!

    ReplyDelete