On a recent walk we learned how much Calvin enjoyed a good thrill. I let the stroller roll down the driveway (just a little bit) and as it spun around I caught it. I thought it may have scared him but that thought quickly passed as we heard him squeal in delight.
Bryon was keeping Calvin happy the other night because I had a migraine. I heard laughing in the kitchen and went to see what was so fun. This is what I saw...
I can just see him on the tea cups at Disneyland. He will have to go with the rest of the family since we know his parents are wimps when it comes to rides that move.
ReplyDeleteI Love the video!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom Bewley
Hey Now!! I enjoy the tea cups...someone I know can't even watch them. Now the Tower of Terror he is on his own.
ReplyDelete