Calvin turned 8 months on the 9th and we have had so much to celebrate! With the great news from the doctor to waving, scooting, holding his own bottle, big smiles, laughs, and high fives. Calvin has really impressed us lately. He enjoys watching the beginning to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He gets a huge grin on his face and then starts wiggling with the music. (He's a Bewley!)
I have been working with Calvin on waving for a while now. We started learning how to wave by watching the Today show and waving to all the people who stood out on the plaza. Bryon and I saw him "wave" to a person who walked by at church and we both said it was just a random hand movement...well little did we know he picked it up a week later. Calvin loves to wave at us when we are around the house.
We officially have a mover on our hands. Calvin has learned how to scoot! He was getting frustrated so I gave him a little incentive to get him moving! He loves the remote. (I just noticed all the laundry that was sitting on the floor...don't mind the mess. If you can't find Calvin he is on the blanket ) :)
that is so amazing. Now the fun begins!!
ReplyDeleteCalvin you are such a big boy!! Now you just need to work on "Hey Girl Hey" with your wave.
ReplyDeleteCalvin Waving and Dancing is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH EM...HE IS SO CUTE..I STARTED LAUGHING WHEN I SAW THE WAVING...HOW AMAZING IS IT THAT HE JUST LEARNED THAT...HE IS THE SMARTEST BOY BABY I KNOW...AND MIA IS THE SMARTEST GIRL :)I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE'RE ALL CHILLING ON THE BEACH IN CALIFORNIA AND I CUTE TO HOLD THE LITTLE MUNCHKIN...WHO IS NOT SO LITTLE ANYMORE...HE'S GETTING SO BIG....LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS...LOVE, DANA
ReplyDelete