This is the life! One happy family :) We are enjoying our time in San Diego and still have the whole week to go. Calvin is having a blast playing in the sand. He is getting better about not eating the seaweed and sand or Bryon and I are just getting better at catching him before he tries to put it in his mouth.
Tomorrow (July 13) is my mom's 50th birthday. The main reason we are all here at the beach. We are going to have a little party for her tomorrow evening. A lot of her friends and our family are actually here this week so they are going to come down to celebrate. We were out on a walk when my dad spotted this sign and of course we had to take a picture.
Cutest Beach Bum around!!! He plays everywhere but on the blanket. I am so glad he is not army crawling his way through the sand.
Morning walk with my parents and Calvin while Bryon slept in. Everyone was enjoying their morning drink. :)
I will post more pictures later. This is just a glimpse of how much fun we are having!
I am so happy that you could all be together to celebrate your moms birthday. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. Wish I was there to help celebrate.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you and yours were there for the week. How blessed I feel to have a wonderful family. I loved seeing Calvin's first trip to the beach.
ReplyDelete