Friday, January 7, 2011

Peek-a-boo & Auntie fit into where?!

Calvin loves playing in the Tupperware cabinets. He will climb all the way inside to play. Today he decided to play peek-a-boo while Auntie Katie and Mia were there.


I love the joy that comes over Calvin when he plays with his cousin. This was too cute not to include.




Auntie decided to join in on the fun and play peek-a-boo with Calvin and Mia. She never passes up a chance to scare someone. The best part is watching her climb out of the cabinet!





4 comments:

  1. Okay, you had me rolling trying to watch Katie climb out, too funny! What a great Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! The kids were cute enough, but Katie climbing out was the best! Looks like you guys have lots of fun together. Hugs from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA...I LOVE THE COMMENT ABOUT HOW KATIE NEVER PASSES UP THE CHANCE TO SCARE SOMEONE...HOW TRUE!!! I TOO LOVE HER GETING OUT OF THE CABINET, BUT THE BEST PART FOR ME WAS CALVIN'S TINY LITTLE HAND STICKING OUT AS HE WAS TRYING TO CLOSE THE CABINET...HOW FUN IS HE...I LOVE IT...MAKES ME MISS YOU ALL A TON...LOVE, DANA

    ReplyDelete