Yesterday Bryon and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! We were talking about how it seems like we were just planning our wedding and now here we are 4 years later with an amazing son. We had a quiet night at home just the three of us. I made chicken tacos and then we headed outside to enjoy the cooler weather. Calvin is into bubbles so we played with bubbles and drew on the sidewalk with chalk.
Bryon's parents surprised us with a night at a hotel for Monday. We are going to lay by the pool and try to get some sun. Then we get to have dinner just the two of us! My parents are taking Calvin for the night and then going to join us Tuesday poolside. Mike and Denise may also join us, we will make a fun two days out of it!
Here are two photos out of the many favorite ones I have of our wedding.
Bryon and I saw each other before I walked down the aisle. (The best idea ever!) The Brad Paisley song "Waiting on a Woman" comes to mind when I look at this picture.
I can't wait to grow old with Bryon and see all of what God has in store for us! He is an amazing man, best friend and father!


Happy Anniversary Friends!!!
ReplyDelete