Saturday, October 8, 2011

Calvin's 2 year old pictures!

It has been a long wait to get his pictures completed. We battled strep throat, scarlet fever, mommy's horrible cold, and two attempts to get Calvin's pictures completed. Only two months over due but I think we had a pretty good excuse or two.

Calvin loves music! He loves to play it, sing it and dance to it. Calvin got a guitar for his birthday so we thought it was very fitting to show in his picture what he liked at that age. Plus we got to show off his new glasses that he is doing great with! Knock on wood we have stopped making weekly trips to get them readjusted. (I'm sure something will happen now that I have mentioned that) :)

Here is our sweet boy at 2 years and 2 months :)





I love this picture, Bryon however thinks it looks like he is lifting his leg to have gas...
The jury is still out on this one :) 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! He is a boy so who knows what he is really doing!

    ReplyDelete