I really wanted to do my belly pictures in this field of wild flowers I saw one day driving down the road. When Bryon and I drove by to see if it would be a good spot to take pictures, we saw that the whole area was recently mowed. There were only little glimpses of where the wild flowers used to be. I started a new search and saw that they recently renovated a Red Lobster by our house with bright red walls and a thick piece of white wood in the center. Bryon and I finally decided one morning to do pictures before they opened so I wouldn't have to smell the fish. (And we were affraid they wouldn't let us take pictuers there.) Well...pregnancy brain moment 101, the Red Lobster by our house wasn't the one that was recently renovated. I still liked how it looked so we decided to do pictures there. I am still on the lookout for the one that I saw.
Bryon took my pictures, since I didn't want Katie to have to drive all the way out if we were told to leave. We brought along the tripod so we could squeeze in a family photo or two. Calvin of course gave us no trouble in taking pictures. He played photographer with the tripod while we took pictures. He would even say "smile Ma-ney". I probably posted a few too many, but he was so cute I can't help but share them. I am not a fan of my full face but I guess that means I am close to the end!
This one above is my favorite!
Calvin is going to be such a good big brother!
Bryon was starting to get creative at the end!
Another one of my favorites. Bryon did this with Calvin's belly pictures, so we wanted to make sure we had one with Caden too.




They look good! Love the one of Calvin in the middle. I can still take pictures of you while little Wyatt is still cooking!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, you guys did a great job on your own! Maybe we can hire Calvin to take a few for us?? :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys! Yay for two little boys! May the Lord give you an extra measure of strength and grace...because those little guys will keep you hopping! :-) Loved these pictures...and the name! Calvin and Caden are great names. Blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteyeeeaaaahhh!!! you look so great em and i am so happy for you guys...so glad i got to see you and the fam when i was in town...looking forward to visiting a month or two after caden makes his arrival and getting to meet him...love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteoh that anonymous post if from DANA
ReplyDelete