I can't believe on Friday K will have been with us for a month already! Life with three kids makes time go by even faster than I thought was possible and with balancing her crazy schedule along with ours - wow time flies.
We can't share all of her information with you and I can't show you her big beautiful eyes or even write out her whole name on social media sites, but I can tell you she is one happy little girl! She loves the water and does the funniest thing with her hands and face when she plays in it. She has taught our boys about love to a degree I don't know if I ever would have been able to teach them without her. These last few weeks have been exhausting and challenging. The boys have struggled along the way and we are finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.
We don't know what her future holds but we are enjoying the time we have with her.
Her little pink blob will be on every picture, but pink blob is better than no pictures at all :)


No comments:
Post a Comment