Monday, June 7, 2010
Great news from Dr. Adelson!
We went to see Dr. Adelson, Calvin's neurosurgeon, today and we got great news about Calvin's head circumference. His head circumference is starting to make a curve of its own! Before it was always increasing in size and now his curve is starting to align with his growth curve. (I hope that all makes sense :) ) He wants to see Calvin in three months now and said it was great how active he is. Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts. Please continue to pray for Calvin. Bryon and I are so happy for the progress Calvin has made. We even went to Costco after his appointment to celebrate! :) Yummy berry smoothies! (Except Calvin didn't get to enjoy any)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! That is fabulous news! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful news!!! We will keep praying!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you guys! Such a wonderful answered prayer!
ReplyDelete