Our little mover will climb up stairs, pull himself into the standing position on the couch (from his belly), climb his way up his dinosaur toy to stand, but not get into the sitting position until today! I hope this is something that sticks. When he woke up from his nap this was the sight I got to see!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
And he's off (don't worry he's not walking yet!)
ALL Calvin wants to do lately is stand up and walk around holding on to things. (Our sweet angel will even throw quite the fit when he can't get into the standing position.) The past day or so he has been getting really brave and trying to switch from walking along the couch to the coffee table. He did find the rocking chair, which gave me and Bryon a good laugh when Calvin realized it moved! He held on so tight - Daddy came to the rescue so he didn't fall.
Our little mover will climb up stairs, pull himself into the standing position on the couch (from his belly), climb his way up his dinosaur toy to stand, but not get into the sitting position until today! I hope this is something that sticks. When he woke up from his nap this was the sight I got to see!
.JPG)
Say Cheese!
So proud!
Our little mover will climb up stairs, pull himself into the standing position on the couch (from his belly), climb his way up his dinosaur toy to stand, but not get into the sitting position until today! I hope this is something that sticks. When he woke up from his nap this was the sight I got to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
way to go Calvin. Grandpa and grandma Bewley will be so excited to see the change in him when they get back. Why couldn't he of done that yesterday at my house.
ReplyDelete