Thursday, January 27, 2011

Krosby

Katie's sister-in-law, Shelby, was kind enough to let me and Katie play around with our cameras and take belly pictures of her. Here are two of my favorites.
These are Shelby's favorite pair of shoes for Krosby.




Just to push my luck I asked Shelby if I could practice some more once Krosby arrived. Krosby was born Jan. 15. She is so cute, loves her pacifier, and does NOT like to get undressed.









Jake and Shelby- Thanks for letting me use Krosby as my model. She is adorable!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I am so glad to FINALLY see some pictures of my niece other than the day she was born!!!!!! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for models! I can't wait till she can sit up. The pictures look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots!! Love that we are getting to be surrounded by so many good photographers!!

    ReplyDelete