I love doing yoga. It is so relaxing and I get to workout at the same time. When we lived in Buckeye the community center offered a yoga class at a price that was too good to turn down. Since we have moved, I can't find an affordable yoga class. So I bought this video in hopes of not having to sign up for a gym membership. I am very zen right now eating my brownie bite (I did just workout) and blogging. I hope to continue to do the video when Calvin naps. The video is set up in 5 segments. Day 2 -4 requires yoga blocks, I missed that when I read the back of the dvd. Hopefully I can get one at a good price on ebay or amazon. Maybe someone had good intentions to use them and never did.
Calvin found my yoga mat out the other day when I tried a Tai Chi dvd from the library. Tai Chi is not for me, very zen but there was no workout. I taught Calvin some yoga moves that I remembered from my classes. Calvin was very quick to learn 'happy baby'! You lay on your back and grab your big toes and sway your body side to side. I will get a picture and post soon.
Em I think it is brownies before workout! I got my yoga mat, now I just need a partner!
ReplyDelete