Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What did they do to my hair?!


I never thought I would have given my child a buzz haircut before they turned 3 months old! Caden had such bad cradle cap that by the time I got rid of it, I took most of his hair with it. He was rocking a very nice cul de sac and then had the normal side and back balding going on. It was time to do something  with his hair but I wasn't sure I wanted to buzz it. My mom tried to cut it and that was just horrible so Bryon got out the clippers. The top picture says everything about what Caden may have been thinking about the experience. Although he really enjoyed the clippers and seemed to be quite relaxed by it.






 


All done and the only one to cry was Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment