Bryon has been begging me to go on a bike ride with him...so we called Troy and Alison to see if we could borrow their bike and seat for Calvin to ride in. (Not too sure what its called) Calvin didn't do great but he didn't do horrible either. I think he needs to get a little older for it. I would ride next to Bryon and see Calvin slouched over not being able to get back to the sitting position. It was a short but fun bike ride.
He started crying when we got to the house so I could take pictures... what a sad little face.
Once he had some water he was good to go! We figured out halfway through the bike ride that part of his crying may have been because it was time to eat. Oops!
So cute! Glad you guys finally got to take it out. He'll figure out how much fun it is next time, I'm sure...maybe when he's not hungry. Looks like you had fun though. :)
ReplyDelete