Monday, May 10, 2010

My 1st Mother's Day

My 1st Mother's Day was wonderful! Bryon got up with Calvin in the morning and let me sleep in. Go figure the morning I get to sleep in I can't sleep past 6:30! When I got up Bryon had started breakfast for me. After eating I got to open my gifts. Bryon and Calvin got me a mom frame and Calvin's hand print in clay with a frame attached to it. It turned out so nice.
We headed to Chase Field extra early so I could get the "D-signer" bags they were giving out to moms. We went down to the field and caught a few of the pitchers signing autographs. The players went in and I was surprised they didn't have batting practice. We were hoping to maybe catch a ball. Troy, Alison, Connor, Mike, Tawnya, Jaxon, and Baby Cude were there with us celebrating Mother's Day. Calvin, Connor, and Jaxon did so good!! We were there for over 5 hours and no one had a melt down :)Calvin and I got on the jumbo-tran but I wasn't paying attention to see us. The ladies in front of us told me and a friend from high school sent me a message saying she saw us.
Once the D-backs blew the game we decided to leave and go to my mom's for dinner with the family. We had a great dinner and of course lot of laughs! I forgot to get a picture with my mom...next year I guess.
Bryon made my first mother's day so special (no pressure for Father's Day). I love being Calvin's mommy!
(I added some extra pictures of Calvin at the end. He is now rocking on his knees and of course being a ham in front of the camera)

3 comments:

  1. What great pictures!! Calvin will look back on this and will love the memories. Too bad the Diamondbacks didn't win, but, what a wonderful Mother's Day you had. I love what you posted the pictures on. Thanks for calling and up dating us on Calvins doctor visit. He is getting so big...Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing you on the jumbo-tran was fun! You and Calvin were looking so cute! Carly actually saw you first and she goes "Look Dana its a Berneburg" Haha... Still after all this time she can't tell you and Katie apart lol. I am glad that you had a great First Mother's Day! Calvin is lucky to have such a great mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. - That picture of Calvin sitting on the scale is my favorite! Haha

    ReplyDelete