Friday, May 7, 2010

Lots of Laughs

Bryon has been trying to wrestle with Calvin for quite a while now. Until Calvin gets a little order this is their version of wrestling.

Calvin and I were playing on the floor when Bryon took out the video camera... I think we have created quite the ham when it comes to pictures and videos! He starts to smile now when you take the camera out!! Calvin is "talking" up a storm lately.

I hope to post more videos soon of Calvin taking steps while holding onto the couch and possible catching him rocking on his knees.

1 comment:

  1. He is enjoying the camera. He is going to be such a ham is school!!!! I love to hear him laugh. I'm waiting for him to say "please mommy tickle me". Bryon's words when he was young. We miss you guys. Keep posting the pictures and videos. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete